Saturday, September 3, 2011

Angels Sanguine Death Company

These are my death company in progress. I have 10 brothers in my list and so far they've done very well in the games that i've playtested them with.

Together with chaplain Lemartes and dreadnought brother Brutus, they have opened me up to something i've not been used too playing my saim-hann army: crazy close combat effectiveness and survivability.

To give it a more angels sanguine theme, i used normal shoulder pads for the left side and gave them the sanguine chapter logo. Also this saves me more super cool death company shoulder pads for other marines :)

As you can see, there's still a lot to do. Not to mention that i've not yet figured out how to highlight the black armor plates. I do not want to spend time painting them on.

Your kind counsel/ideas for this are highly appreciated :).

1 comment:

  1. Progress is looking good dude! When I paint black, I used thin hard edge highlights of Vallejo Cold Grey (or GW Codex Grey if that's your poison). It's tedious but works, as long as the lines are as thin as possible

    ReplyDelete