Sunday, June 3, 2012

Panther G


I got my copy of FoW's newest book release Blood, Guts & Glory a while back. Besides the beautiful new Shermans which will be available soon, the new Panther G tank really caught my eyes. And the new plastic spruce that comes with the kit is truly AMAZING!!! You've gotta see it to believe it. Go check the FoW online store and you'll see what i mean.

So when i got my hands on these one of them, there was just no stopping me. This was done over the weekend :) Love being in that hobby geek zone hahahaa.



Some WIP pics. I love sharing these :).


So whose up for some Tank Aces game.

6 comments:

  1. Panthers are always nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice as always! Nice progress shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That model is nice! Hard to believe it's only 15mm! Looks like a new Platoon of Panthers would do me well :) And dude, real nice paint job too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. The new plastic spruce is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete